The Heavenly Valley Retreat
A Deluxe Studio Apartment in Honolulu
808 838-9127, firstname.lastname@example.org
|The deep silence and tranquility are unexpected at the Heavenly Valley Retreat. The studio apartment is located on a private street above the congestion of Honolulu bordering a tropical forest. A stream runs close by and the main road in the valley is above and away from our house so the dominate sounds in the neighborhood are singing birds and the trade winds blowing through the palm trees. It is the ideal place to rest and rejuvenate.
Even though the apartment is above the city, it is only a few minutes from gorgeous beaches, great board and wind surfing areas, excellent restaurants, shopping malls, the University of Hawaii and Chaminade campuses.
|See Rates- (bottom of page) Two beds - sleeps three, fully furnished with linens, towels..., complete kitchen, washer/dryer, free Wi-Fi, Cable TV, DVD player, free parking, private secure entrance to apartment, separate from the rest of the house. 808 838-9127|
|View from the front yard. Click the Views button at the top for more.||
Click Interior Views at the top for more apartment photos
|Click photo for an enlarged picture. Click the browser back arrow to return to this screen.|
Oahu, "the gathering place," has more opportunities for enjoyment than any other island in the Middle of the Pacific.
1. Oahu has some of the best reef protected beaches in the world. (Reef protected beaches offer calm waters and almost no surf.) Beaches close by to the retreat are Waikiki, Ala Moana, and Kahala. The other Hawaiian islands have few reef protected beaches making the waters at times rough and unsafe.
2. Some of the best board surfing spots on the island are only a few minutes away including Diamond Head, Ala Moana bowls, and Waikiki. For windsurfing Kahala and Diamond Head beaches are close at hand.
3. Numerous quality restaurants, from our location in Waiomao Valley (Upper Palolo Valley), are only 5 to 10 minutes away.
4. Great hiking trails including: the Diamond Head hike, 10 minutes away; 7 falls of Palolo Valley to the top the Koolau Mountains, 3 minutes away, Manoa Falls trail, 15 minutes away...
5. The best shopping for goods from the Pacific Rim and around the world are found at Ala Moana, Kahala, and the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Centers. The International Market Place is a fun outdoor bazaar with a wide variety of affordable gifts from the islands and the Pacific Rim.
6. Population densities vary on our beautiful island. We are not just Waikiki and densely populated areas. Oahu offers many secluded beaches and lower population areas like our location.
See the other web pages for more information.
Our Transient Accommodations Tax # W00275436-01.